We would like everyone that comes to Coolwater Campground to have an enjoyable experience, thus making it an experience worth repeating. For this reason, we would ask that you would follow the following rules:
- Be Respectful of others at all time! Lewd or rude behavior will not be tolerated.
- Please keep radios at a level that does not bother others.
We do ask radios to be turned off at 10:00 p.m., and no loud music at any time.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS...We are surrounded by National Forest! Failure to comply will result in us asking you to leave.
- Pets are allowed but must be kept on a leash at all times. Please do not leave your pet at your site unattended.
- Quiet time is at 12:00…This will be enforced.
- Please do not bring firewood into campground! We have plenty of firewood to sell you!! Help stop the movement of dangerous pests, like the Emerald Ash Borer. Do not cut any tree on campground!!
- Alcohol is permitted at your site only. Please do not bring alcoholic beverages to the basketball & volleyball court, office, or other campground facilities.
- Please leave site clean. Put all trash in designated dumpsters, and recyclables in recycle center. Free trash bags are available.
- One group leader to handle the groups business.
- Failure to comply with any of the above rules may result in you being asked to leave, without a refund.
Group Leaders need to print this page, sign, and send with deposit to Coolwater Campground.